King's St Alban's is situated in the heart of Worcester city centre, next to the Senior School and close to the Cathedral.
Travelling to King's is straightforward as the city is served by a good road network, has two train stations and many daily coaches covering a wide radius and fitting in with the school day.
Download the Location Map
King's School Minibus Service
Please contact the Bursary on 01905 721721 for details of the school's own daily minibus services:
- King's Hawford (Claines) to the Senior School (morning only)
- Evesham and Pershore to King's (daily return service)
The school is a short walk along the central pedestrian precinct from Worcester Foregate Street Station or a five to ten minute taxi drive from Shrub Hill. Train companies offer discounts on season tickets bought in advance. There are trains which fit conveniently for the King's School day on the:
- Oxford Line (Moreton-in-Marsh, Honeybourne, Evesham, Pershore)
- Hereford Line (Ledbury, Colwall, Great Malvern, Malvern Link)
- Birmingham Line (Droitwich, Hartlebury, Kidderminster, Blakedown, Hagley, Stourbridge, Lye, Cradley Heath, Barnt Green)
Standard season tickets may be purchased directly from British Rail. Discounted scholars' season tickets are available but must be purchased through the school. These are for use from Monday to Friday in term time only. Please contact the Bursary on 01905 721721 for more information.
The coach listings only show points en route, not pick-up points, so for details please contact the operators themselves.
- Feckenham & Inkberrow Coach: Service 850 (Dudley's, Inkberrow)
New End, Feckenham, Inkberrow, Red Hart (Dormston), Flyford Arms, Grafton Flyford, Upton Snodsbury, Broughton Hackett, Spetchley, Worcester
- Tenbury to Worcester: Service 758 (Yarrantons, Tenbury Wells)
Tenbury Wells, Newnham Bridge, Eardiston, Stockton-on-Teme, Abberley, Great Witley, Little Witley, Holt Heath, Hallow, St Johns, Worcester
- Worcester Schools Service: Service 824 (Yarrantons, Tenbury Wells)
Eardiston Garage, Newnham Bridge, Mamble, Clows Top, Pensax, Abberley, Stockton-on-Teme, Great Witley, Holt Heath, Hallow, Worcester
- North Worcester Park and Ride
Droitwich Road, Perdiswell, Little London, Worcester City Centre
Buses run every 10 minutes from 7.00am Monday to Saturday.
- First (0800 587 7381) and Diamond Bus Company (0121 557 7337), operate a range of bus services throughout the area to Worcester city centre.
Useful phone numbers:
- Dudley's - 01386 792206
- Yarrantons - 01584 881229