In case you missed this week’s Assemblies, please see below for another chance to hear what was topical this week:
- Monday’s Junior School Assembly – Mr Chapman introduces the week by discussing Children’s Mental Health Week where the theme is ‘Express Yourself’ and reminding the children about the KSA 10-Point Plan to help maintain our wellbeing.
- Tuesday’s Junior School Assembly – Mrs Kilbey discusses how we can make the most out of our remote learning lessons with some helpful guidelines. There is also an update on how Mrs Kilbey is doing on her target to improve her gardening skills!
- Pre-Prep Story Time – Today’s story is ‘The Greatest Kid in the World’, read by Mr Chapman
- Friday’s Celebration Assembly with Mr Chapman
- A Good Luck message from Mr Doodes to all children sitting their exams this Saturday