In order to provide young people with an excellent education and a wealth of opportunities, The Development Office and the Trust are upheld by our charitable pledge.
Our Charitable Pledge
- The Development Trust is a registered charity. All our funds come from the generosity of our community.
- The Trustees are all volunteers who are committed to safeguarding these funds and making sure they are used for the purpose for which they were given.
- We try to keep in contact with everyone in our community and are interested in what you are doing, but we would never sell on information and only ever pass-on details to friends or contemporaries when you have given your permission.
- Your data is held under strict, data protection guidelines and we have a data protection policy which is regularly updated.
- We will never telephone you to talk to you about giving to The King's School, Worcester without first having sought your permission.
- We value any support you are able to give but never expect it. We hope you will always feel comfortable to say no, not now, or never.
- If you do want to support us, we will try to make donating as easy as possible.
- We will always say thank you.