We are delighted to announce that eight of our students have received offers from either Oxford or Cambridge this year in a wide range of subjects.
- Joseph Ashton, to read Engineering at Jesus College, Oxford
- Bill Bishop, to read Natural Sciences at Emmanuel College, Cambridge
- Alice Evans, to read Biomedical Sciences at University College, Oxford
- Alice Harrington, to read Classics at Merton College, Oxford
- Sophie Mackay, to read Biochemistry at Wadham College, Oxford (not pictured)
- Maha Munir, to read Human, Social and Political Sciences at Murray-Edwards College, Cambridge (pictured at her work placement)
- Bella Parker-Byatt, to read German and Russian at St. John’s College, Oxford
- Andrew Salkeld to read Engineering at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge
Duncan King, Academic Deputy Head, said; "I’d like to offer my congratulations to all of our students who have worked incredibly hard to secure their offers. The competition for undergraduate places at both Oxford and Cambridge is as fierce as ever and each offer gained is an outstanding achievement".
King's provides an extensive programme of preparation for Oxford and Cambridge applicants which begins in the Lower Sixth. This includes open day visits, detailed advice on making applications, entrance test practice, and mock interviews. Over the past three years, twenty-seven King’s pupils have received offers to study at Oxford or Cambridge.