As well as our education provision, the fees at King’s Hawford are inclusive of wrap-around care between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm. Our fees also include:
- Clubs and activities run by King’s Hawford staff. There may be a small additional charge for clubs that are run by an outside provider.
- All snacks, including those served after school and during late club.
- Specialist tuition in art, dance, sport and music.
- Transport to and from matches and fixtures.
The termly fees for King’s Hawford from September 2020 are as follows:
- Reception – £2546
- Year 1 – £2828
- Year 2 – £2926
- Year 3 – £3108
- Year 4 – £4302
- Year 5 – £4460
- Year 6 – £4583
School lunch fees
All pupils are assumed to be having school lunches and will be billed accordingly, termly in advance unless the school receives written notice to the contrary before the start of term. Our healthy menus offer a wide choice of options catering for a range of tastes and special diets. The fees for lunch are:
Reception to Year 2: £147 per term
Years 3 to 6: £204 per term
King’s Hawford Kindergarten
Our Kindergarten fees are based on sessions, to offer as much flexibility as possible. Our Nursery operates during term-time, but we also offer an exciting Holiday Club programme during the school holidays for children from the age of two.
- Morning Session (lunch included) – £27.42 per session
- Afternoon session until 3.30pm – £21.91 per session
- 3.30pm to 4.45pm (or part thereof) – £4.90 per session
- 4.45pm to 5.50pm (or part thereof) – £7.96 per session (includes a light tea)
Music tuition fees
- Termly: £185 per term for 10 lessons
- Hire of instrument: £35 per term
Pupils’ personal accident insurance scheme (optional)
The premium is £5 per term.
Pupil sickness absence insurance scheme (optional)
Under the school’s terms and conditions, there is no waiver of fees for pupil absence. However, the school offers an insurance scheme that makes available fee refunds if pupils are absent from school for five or more days due to illness or accident. The premium for the insurance is 0.63% of the net termly tuition fee. Further details and a participation reply slip may be downloaded here.
Payment of fees
School fees are charged in advance and, if paid termly, are due on or before the first day of term. Alternatively, fees may, by arrangement, be paid either in monthly instalments by direct debit or by depositing lump sums in advance.
A reduction in fees (ten percent for a third child and fifteen percent for a fourth child) is available when three or more siblings are pupils at the school together. It applies to all children from Reception. If you have a child in Kindergarten the reductions will apply if they attend on a full-time basis.
Financial assistance (bursaries)
We offer a number of bursaries annually including full bursaries at the Senior School and very occasionally at the Junior Schools. Bursaries are means-tested. Bursaries can also be offered to pupils who might otherwise leave the school because of financial hardship. Find our more in our Scholarship and Bursaries section.