Welcome to our Virtual Prospectus for King’s Hawford. Whilst you are awaiting your private tour or our open morning, we are delighted to be able to give parents and prospective children the opportunity to explore King’s Hawford via this page – our Virtual Prospectus.
On this page, you will find information about our school and nursery:
- Our 360o interactive virtual tour allows you to view our beautiful location, fantastic facilities, and specialist subject classrooms
- Our school films which give a little glimpse into life at King’s Hawford
- Our ‘Day in the Life’ film, featuring Velvet and Dan, who will give you a taster of a day at King’s Hawford
- Our PDF prospectus and further information for parents
- Information about Next Steps, should you wish to proceed with your child’s application via our online portal.
360o Interactive Virtual Tour
- We have created a 360o tour of our beautiful site and key facilities. The navigation menu on the left will guide you around each site where you can explore at your own leisure.
- Keep your eyes peeled for clickable ‘hot spots’ these will unlock information within our tour and the blue markers will take you to a new location.
- To view the tour in full we recommend viewing this in a separate browser. Click here to view.
King’s Hawford Films
Welcome to King’s Hawford Film offers a little insight into our wonderful school and why our children absolutely love their school.
We are so fortunate to have over 23 acres of land for the children to explore. View our birds-eye film to see Hawford from above.
Early Years at King’s Hawford is the start of an exciting journey of learning through play and discovery. Here 4 pupils reminisce about what makes King’s Hawford Kindergarten so special.
No two days are the same at Hawford but Velvet, in Year 5, and Dan, in Year 4, give you a flavour into a day at Hawford.
Prospectus and Joining Information
If you’d like any information to be sent via post, please do contact Melanie Adams our Registrar. In the meantime, you can view our prospectus and information for parents below.
King’s Hawford Prospectus
Additional Information for Parents
A Guide to King’s Hawford Kindergarten (our Nursery/Pre-school)
Early Years Handbook
You can book a private tour by clicking the button below:
Alternatively, you can create an account with our online portal, which allows you to schedule visits, book a place at one of our open mornings and, register your child (if you wish to do so in the future). You can do so by clicking the link below: