In order to provide young people with an excellent education and a wealth of opportunities, the Development Office and the Trust are upheld by our charitable pledge.
Our Charitable Pledge
- The Development Trust is a registered charity. All our funds come from the generosity of our community.
- The Trustees are all volunteers who are committed to safeguarding these funds and making sure they are used for the purpose for which they were given.
- We try to keep in contact with everyone in our community and are interested in what you are doing, but we would never sell-on information and only ever pass-on details to friends or contemporaries when you have given your permission.
- Your data are held under strict data protection guidelines and we have a data protection policy which is regularly updated.
- We will never telephone you to talk to you about giving to the King’s Foundation without first having sought your permission.
- We value any support you are able to give but never expect it. We hope you will always feel comfortable to say ‘no’, ‘not now’, or ‘never’.
- If you do want to support us, we will try to make donating as easy as possible.
- We will always say ‘thank you’.
The King’s Foundation is committed to the highest standards of fundraising. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and abide by the Code of Fundraising Practice.