King’s St Alban’s holiday club provides exciting, action-packed premium childcare during the school holidays and is open to all children from Reception to Year 8. We welcome children from outside of the King’s schools too.
Easter Holiday Club – BOOK NOW
Monday 30th March until Thursday 9th April
Book now for our Easter Holiday Club. In addition to our full range of fun-filled activities, we will also be offering trips to TenPin Bowling, Ice Skating, Cinema, Horse Riding.
For more information and to book a place for your child please download our Booking Form.
Summer Holiday Club
Our Summer Holiday Club will run from Friday 3rd July – Friday 24th July and Monday 10th August – Friday 28th August.
Please note that during the two weeks Monday 27th to Friday 7th August the King’s Hawford Holiday Clubs will running.
The activity programme for our summer holiday club will be shared in the near future.
What makes our holiday club so popular?
Our holiday clubs are designed for children by children. Our aim is to provide fun-filled care in a safe, nurturing and happy environment. The holiday club is run by King’s St Alban’s teaching staff and support staff who are joined by a team of qualified, DBS checked, caring and energetic individuals.
We endeavor to ensure that the range of activities on offer are varied and allow children to make the most of their school holidays. It is a great chance for children to build new friendships and try their hand at new activities.
- The activities are designed with children in mind, catering for all ages from Reception to Year 8 (5 to 12 years of age).
- We have a comprehensive range of sporting programmes, academic-based activities, and themed days, all designed to motivate and occupy children.
- We also offer an exciting range of trips including horse-riding, iceskating and visits to places such as Cadbury’s World and Go Ape.
When does King's St Alban's holiday club run?
Our fun-filled and child-centered Holiday Clubs run during Christmas, Easter and summer holidays, all supervised by King’s staff.
What activities do we offer?
The range of activities on offer is broad and includes a variety of sports and games, arts and crafts, cooking, dance and drama, with many of these themed (e.g. Easter Cookery, African Adventures, Master Chef and Baffling Biology).
We are excited to offer “sleep-over” care during some of the school holidays these include movie nights and a camp out inside. Another highlight for many parents is our Thursday late-night shopping option where Holiday Club operates until 9pm, on the last late-night shopping day before Christmas.
As well as our planned activities, children also have a quieter chill out time periods during the day, when they can enjoy a variety of board games, colouring, and reading.
What trips do we offer?
What facilities do we have?
Facilities on offer
We make full use of both the King’s Senior and King’s St Alban’s facilities including our onsite indoor heated pool, modern sports halls and outside areas. King’s St Alban’s Holiday Club also makes use of its central location with many off-site trips offered.
King’s St Alban’s has ideal facilities for the variety of activities we offer – extensive grounds, forest school, several outdoor play areas, two modern sports halls, indoor heated pool, and well-equipped rooms for indoor activities.
What hours do we provide holiday club provision?
Our Holiday Club provides childcare from 8.00 am to 5.50 pm. Should it be required, days are available either 8.00am to 1.00pm or 1.00pm to 5.50pm. We also offer a short-day option from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Activities generally between 10.00am and 4.00pm.
What extra information do you need to know about?
- Lunch – All children are requested to bring a packed lunch and a reuseable drinks bottle. Additional break times are offered in the morning and the afternoon, where a drink and snack is provided. We politely request that no nuts or products containing nuts are brought to Holiday Club.
- Clothing – We ask that children wear suitable clothing for the time of year: sun hats and sunscreen in the summer, and wellies, coats, hats, and gloves in the winter. Although aprons are provided for craft and cookery activities, please bear in mind children may get messy. Please ensure everything is clearly labelled.
- Swimming Kit – Please ensure swimming kit is provided daily as there are ample opportunities to swim if your child should wish to. We request that all girls wear a swimming cap.
We look forward to welcoming you to King’s St Alban’s Holiday Club. If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our booking conditions
- King’s St Alban’s reserves the right to change the courses, outings or any activities should the need arise. Although we take great care to ensure the safety of your children at all times, we cannot accept liability for personal injury or loss of property that may occur. Parents should make their own arrangements for personal injury insurance if they wish to do so. Please note that almost all children who attend King’s Foundation schools are covered by their normal personal accident insurance scheme).
- 50% of the fees will be retained in the event of cancellation with less than four weeks’ notice. The whole fee will be retained if less than two weeks’ notice is given.
- Early booking discount of 10% on daycare is available.