King’s St Alban’s holiday club provides exciting, action-packed premium childcare during the school holidays and is open to children from Reception to Year 8.
Booking is now open for our Easter Holiday Club which will run from Monday 4th April until Thursday 14th April.
What makes our holiday club so popular?
Our holiday clubs are designed for children by children. Our aim is to provide fun-filled care in a safe, nurturing and happy environment. The holiday club is run by King’s St Alban’s teaching staff and support staff who are joined by a team of qualified, DBS checked, caring and energetic individuals.
We endeavour to ensure that the range of activities on offer are varied and allow children to make the most of their school holidays. It is a great chance for children to build new friendships and try their hand at new activities.
- The activities are designed with children in mind, catering for all ages from Reception to Year 8 (5 to 12 years of age).
- We have a comprehensive range of sporting programmes, academic-based activities, and themed days, all designed to motivate and occupy children.
- We also offer an exciting range of trips including horse-riding, ice-skating and visits to places such as Cadbury’s World and Go Ape.
When does King's St Alban's holiday club run?
Our fun-filled and child-centred Holiday Clubs run during Christmas, Easter and summer holidays, all supervised by King’s staff.
What activities do we offer?
The range of activities on offer is broad and includes a variety of sports and games, arts and crafts, cooking, dance and drama, with many of these themed (e.g. Easter Cookery, African Adventures, Master Chef and Baffling Biology).
We are excited to offer “sleep-over” care during some of the school holidays these include movie nights and a camp out inside. Another highlight for many parents is our Thursday late-night shopping option where Holiday Club operates until 9pm, on the last late-night shopping day before Christmas.
As well as our planned activities, children also have a quieter chill out time periods during the day, when they can enjoy a variety of board games, colouring, and reading.
What facilities do we have?
Facilities on offer
We make full use of both the King’s Senior and King’s St Alban’s facilities including our onsite indoor heated pool, modern sports halls and outside areas. King’s St Alban’s Holiday Club also makes use of its central location with many off-site trips offered.
King’s St Alban’s has ideal facilities for the variety of activities we offer – extensive grounds, forest school, several outdoor play areas, two modern sports halls, indoor heated pool, and well-equipped rooms for indoor activities.
What hours do we provide holiday club provision?
Our Holiday Club provides childcare from 8.00 am to 5.50 pm.
What extra information do you need to know about?
- Lunch – All children are requested to bring a packed lunch, their own snacks and a reuseable drinks bottle. We politely request that no nuts or products containing nuts are brought to Holiday Club.
- Clothing – We ask that children wear suitable clothing for the time of year: sun hats and sunscreen in the summer, and wellies, coats, hats, and gloves in the winter. Although aprons are provided for craft and cookery activities, please bear in mind children may get messy. Please ensure everything is clearly labelled.
- Swimming Kit – Please ensure swimming kit is provided daily as there are ample opportunities to swim if your child should wish to. We request that all girls wear a swimming cap.
We look forward to welcoming you to King’s St Alban’s Holiday Club. If you require any further information please contact email@example.com
Our booking conditions
- King’s St Alban’s reserves the right to change the courses, outings or any activities should the need arise. Although we take great care to ensure the safety of your children at all times, we cannot accept liability for personal injury or loss of property that may occur. Parents should make their own arrangements for personal injury insurance if they wish to do so. Please note that almost all children who attend King’s Foundation schools are covered by their normal personal accident insurance scheme).
- 50% of the fees will be retained in the event of cancellation with less than four weeks’ notice. The whole fee will be retained if less than two weeks’ notice is given.
- In the event of shielding/self-isolation, booking fees can be refunded.