Welcome to our Virtual Experience Hub for King’s Worcester. We are delighted to be able to give parents and prospective pupils the opportunity to explore King’s in advance private tours and also our Open Days.
This Virtual Hub is designed to give you an insight into life at King’s and we encourage you to take your time to explore. This page is viewable on a mobile device, however, for a fully immersive experience, it is best viewed on a tablet or a desktop.
On this hub you will find;
- A virtual welcome from Headmaster, Mr Gareth Doodes
- Our new 360o interactive virtual tour for you to view our facilities, including virtual video introductions from each of our departments – you can find these in the classrooms as you move around the school virtually
- Our school films which give a little glimpse into life at King’s
- Our prospectus and further information for parents
- Information about Next Steps, should you like to find out more
Welcome from Headmaster, Mr Gareth Doodes
360o Interactive Virtual Tour
We have created a 360o tour of our beautiful site and key facilities. The navigation menu on the left will guide you around each site where you can explore at your own leisure.
Keep your eyes peeled for clickable hotspots these will unlock information as well as videos within our tour and the blue markers will take you to a new location.
We hope you enjoy our school. Click here to view our 360o tour in a separate browser.
Our short film provides a brief insight into life at King’s:
You can view our wider sports facilities:
Meet King’s Pupils
Find out what makes King’s so special directly from our pupils.
Prospectus and Joining Information
Below you will find our School Prospectus and supporting information booklets. If you’d like any information to be sent via post, please do contact Vickie Peckston our Registrar.