We offer a huge thank you to ex-KSA boy and Chorister, Ollie P, for a stunning piano solo to open our assembly this morning. It was a truly inspirational performance.
- For being a Super Star all week, well done Luna.
- Well done to Archie and Charlie for embracing hybrid learning whilst having to isolate this week.
- Julietta earned an award for Focus and Amber was the class Super Star for her excellent engagement and attitude to all her learning.
- A perseverance award went to Ben for ‘powering on’ this week and Alban earned a Super Star award for his focus and positive attitude.
- Emma received a round of applause for super work in English. She has really worked hard at improving her pace, focus and handwriting. Well done, Emma!
- The children have been learning some rather complicated concepts about the parts and functions of plants and Mrs Atkinson was particularly pleased with the effort put in by Archie, Ariya and Tommy.
- Mrs Rickets was delighted with the resilience and hard work shown by the whole class when looking at short division in maths. Despite the work being challenging, the children have ‘nailed it!’ Well done in particular to Suzanna, Ana, Humph and James.
- The children are learning about Tudor times in humanities and developing great research skills along the way. Jack, Ace and Katie put together some particularly impressive pamphlets about the Spanish Armada.
- 5P treated Year 6 to a tremendous assembly about innovation and inventors. Their audience were captivated from start to finish. Well done all of you!
- 6HM have been typing up action stories entitled ‘The Day I Forgot my Homework’ and Mrs Hand was very impressed with the exciting and descriptive writing from all of the children.
- Well done to Liv for the very clever and innovative motion film she created in Stop Animation Club. It was a very impressive piece of work.
Year 3 & 4 Netball Club
- Mrs Hand congratulated all of the girls for turning up every week despite it being dark and cold. They are always full of energy and enthusiasm and have made great progress in their game skills.