After awarding this week’s Pre-Prep Super Heroes their certificates, Evie R sang Feed the Birds, from Mary Poppins. Well done, Evie, you sang beautifully!
- For being thoroughly engaged and enthusiastic all week, Luna received a Super Star award.
- Sofia received a Focus award for her amazing focus and hard work in all her lessons.
- A helpful and positive attitude earned Hugo a Super Star award.
- For his tremendous effort and independence, Aubrey received an Independence certificate
- Mille was the class Super Star thanks to her mature attitude.
- Ana earned a round of applause for showing great empathy with her peers this week – on World Empathy Day too!
- There were a few more times-tables certificates to award this week. Well done to Rory on achieving Bronze, Sam T and Monty on achieving Gold and Laura who has now passed the Platinum award.
- As part of their Science Week activities, 6KB have been writing about their dream jobs. We look forward to hearing from Ivy when she is a news reporter, Liv S when she creates perfumes, Elin when she is an acclaimed inventor, Mea when she is a vet, George H when he is a famous YouTuber and Izzy when she is a professional netball player!
- 6DB are enjoying IT week and Mrs Beauchamp reported that they have been a superb class this week. They have worked hard and learned lots of new IT skills. Well done, all of you.
- 6HM took part in a Jubilee Reading Challenge. Well done to Arabella, who is the Reading Queen, and Eamon, who is the Reading King.
- All of Year 6 took part in an Inter House swimming competition this week. Thomas were the eventual winners, but everyone deserves credit for giving their all and being great sportsmen and sportswomen.
- Well done to Mia, who was the top U11 girl overall and won a total of seven medals, Lucia, who won four medals, and Emily, who won two medals at the recent Southwold open swimming meet. Well done all of you!
- Marnie had a great time with Worcester Gymnastics Club and brought in two rosettes. She came First in the vault and Third in the floor exercise.
- Millie W brought in the lovely ballet trophy she won recently.
- Mrs Hand is delighted with the children in Years 3 and 4 Tennis Club. The children have worked hard, been really enthusiastic and made great progress.
- A big shout out for Mrs Lewis’ Dance Club, who performed their latest piece to Mrs Pitts earlier this week. It “made her day.” Well done all of you.
- Thank you to the Parents’ Social Group for buying our IAPS and ESSA finalists branded t-shirts for this weekend’s races. We are hugely proud of our six finalists.. Congratulations Harry, Lilly-Mae, Lucia, Lara, Mia and Immie. We can’t wait to hear how you get on in London.