Welcome to our Virtual Hub for King’s Hawford. Whilst we cannot meet you in all in person yet, we are delighted to be able to give parents and prospective children the opportunity to explore our wonderful award-winning school, King’s Hawford via a virtual visit.
During the virtual visit, parents will receive a personal welcome and Q&A session from our Head, Mr Jim Turner, and also our Foundation Headmaster-Elect Gareth Doodes. There is also an opportunity to speak to subject and year group specific specialist teachers. If you have not yet received information about subject specialist teachers, year group teachers, or our Head of Early Years, appointments or would like to arrange one please do get in touch.
On this page, you will find virtual information about our school and nursery.
- Our new 360o interactive virtual tour allows you to view our beautiful location, fantastic facilities, and specialist subject classrooms
- Our school films which give a little glimpse into life at King’s Hawford
- Our Day In The Life film, featuring Velvet and Dan who give you a taster for a day at King’s Hawford
- Our prospectus’ and further information for parents
- Information about Next Steps, should you like to find out more.
360o Interactive Virtual Tour
- We have created a 360o tour of our beautiful site and key facilities. The navigation menu on the left will guide you around each site where you can explore at your own leisure.
- Keep your eyes peeled for clickable hotspots these will unlock information within our tour and the blue markers will take you to a new location.
- To view the tour in full we recommend viewing this in a separate browser. Click here to view.
King’s Hawford Films
Welcome to King’s Hawford Film offers a little insight into our wonderful school and why our children absolutely love their school.
We are so fortunate to have over 23 acres of land for the children to explore. View our birds-eye film to see Hawford from above.
Early Years at King’s Hawford is the start of an exciting journey of learning through play and discovery. Here 4 pupils reminisce about what makes King’s Hawford Kindergarten so special.
No two days are the same at Hawford but Velvet, from Year 5 and Dan, from Year 4 give you a flavour into a day at Hawford.
Prospectus and Joining Information
If you’d like any information to be sent via post, please do contact Melanie Adams our Registrar. In the meantime, you can view our prospectus and information for parents below.
King’s Hawford Prospectus
Additional Information for Parents
A Guide to King’s Hawford Kindergarten (our Nursery/Pre-school)
Early Years Handbook
We’d welcome the opportunity to speak further. Whether you’d like to arrange a one-to-one with our Head or another member of the team, to arrange to visit the school live in the future, request a registration form or simply for more information, please do contact Melanie Adams in our admissions team on 01905 451292.
You can also find more information about our admissions process here.