Welcome to the King’s Hawford Digital Information Hub.
On this hub you will find the following, please click on the links or simply scroll through to fully immerse yourself in King’s.
- The King’s Hawford School Prospectus
- Information for Parents Booklet
- Our Early Years Handbook
- Our 360o interactive virtual tour for you to view our facilities and specialist subject classrooms
- Our school films which give a little glimpse into life at King’s Hawford
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Floreat – Our Magazine for Prospective families
- Information about Next Steps, should you like to find out more.
360o Interactive Virtual Tour
- We have created a 360o tour of our beautiful site and key facilities. The navigation menu on the left will guide you around each site where you can explore at your own leisure
- Keep your eyes peeled for clickable hotspots these will unlock information within our tour and the blue markers will take you to a new location
- To view the tour in full we recommend viewing this in a separate browser. Click here to view
King’s Hawford Films
Our Welcome to King’s Hawford Film offers a little insight into our wonderful school and why our children absolutely love their school.
Prospectus and Joining Information
If you’d like any information to be sent via post, please do contact Melanie Adams our Registrar. In the meantime, you can view our prospectus and information for parents below.
King’s Hawford Prospectus
Additional Information for Parents
Early Years Handbook
Floreat – Foundation Magazine
Frequently Asked Questions
What co-curricular activities does your school offer?
We believe in giving children a wide range of
opportunities, which is why our co-curricular programme
is extensive. We offer more than 30 clubs such as construction,
karate, string group, radio club, sewing, musical
theatre, cartoon drawing and chess.
This is in addition to the wide variety of sports on offer after school, including athletics, rugby, football, hockey, netball, cricket, swimming, and tennis.
The arts play a central role in life at King’s Hawford,
with all pupils enjoying music, art, drama, and dance
as part of the curriculum with specialist music lessons
also available. The School has an orchestra and there
is also a wind band, a guitar group, a jazz band,
as well as a junior and senior choir.
What class sizes do you teach?
Class sizes are small, allowing personalised learning and providing the perfect opportunity for children to have fun and to learn creatively.
Our dedicated teachers foster a love of learning and a grounding in learning skills. Children are supported, nurtured and challenged in the safe environment of the classroom.
We like to offer class sizes which are small enough for teaching staff to know each child individually, while offering a world of opportunity with our vast curriculum and co-curricular activities.
What wrap-around care do you offer?
We want our pupils to feel relaxed and supported. We provide a nurturing home-from-home environment that our children look forward to every day.
Children can be dropped off from 7.45am and we offer supervised care in the format of after-school clubs every day until 6.00pm.
We recognise that our parents lead busy lives, and therefore, provide extended days for children. Please contact our reception on 01905 451292 to enquire about our wrap-around care provision.
We’d welcome the opportunity to speak further. Whether you’d like to arrange a one-to-one with our Head or another member of the team, to arrange to visit the school live in the future, request a registration form or simply for more information, please do contact Melanie Adams in our admissions team on 01905 451292.
You can book a private tour by clicking the button below: